Crashgen

Filters may affect review visibility.

56 Movie Reviews

You guys did great, my favorite part was the sound effect for the pie slowly fading away. Nice. Always a fan of how you do sounds.

That was fucking amazing animation. I could literally feel him falling, the weight was done really well.

Something about this is so uncanny. I hate this so much because of how fucking catchy it is lol. Animation is really well done.

Well I can only imagine how many people on Twitter will use this when someone disagrees with their logic / philosophical thoughts, and the more people who like the post well just enable there believe that they're right.

There's my tangent LMAO but really nice job

3 Game Reviews

game was my child hood, would love to see a remake of this.

playing the game surprised me, plays way better then i thought. the game is fun and challenging were it makes me feel i have to learn the rhythm of the songs to get better.

the game has lagged a bit but im pretty sure its my shitty internet but when i get more time/better internet, defiantly will play this 24/7 and see if there's any bugs or problems.

i so want to see this game go even further into development! great job, 5 stars!

Unfortunately I can't play your game.

Every time I load this game on my Samsung android, it crashes and I just get sent back to my home screen. I have no idea why.......

14 Audio Reviews

Ooooooo, i like this :)

Probably my favorite song so far :).

I ate to much jack in the box and danced to this... I couldn't help it!!...ooo but I really dig it :7

106 Art Reviews

Literally my favorite new grounds character, I find it more funny cuz I'm literally drawing her right now ๐Ÿคฃ.

Nice job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yoooooo were the f you been in my life, some solid colors and perspective you got there on your art pieces. Like yoooo this is awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘. Keep up the awesome work.

Holy fuck you draw some good shit, I have nothing but respect for you as an artist. Extremely impressive work, I am honored that I was able to gaze my eyes upon your art, beautiful......

I really love art and animation.
One day I want to do this full time, do what I love.

Age 25