View Profile Crashgen

48 Movie Reviews

its nice to see another dk cartoon parody

I am Pico look at me, i am Pico he he he, i am pico look at me, i am pico he he he.

This is really fucking impressive. reminds me of a stop motion background but so stylized. the skill is really breathtaking. did you make this in 3d?. idk man I'm just a huge fan of your work now and i just found you through this vid. much love to your art <3

ChunkerBuns responds:

Thank you! Yeah, this was done in Blender.

2 Game Reviews

playing the game surprised me, plays way better then i thought. the game is fun and challenging were it makes me feel i have to learn the rhythm of the songs to get better.

the game has lagged a bit but im pretty sure its my shitty internet but when i get more time/better internet, defiantly will play this 24/7 and see if there's any bugs or problems.

i so want to see this game go even further into development! great job, 5 stars!

Unfortunately I can't play your game.

Every time I load this game on my Samsung android, it crashes and I just get sent back to my home screen. I have no idea why.......

14 Audio Reviews

Ooooooo, i like this :)

Probably my favorite song so far :).

I ate to much jack in the box and danced to this... I couldn't help it!!...ooo but I really dig it :7

79 Art Reviews

Awesome!!!

You should have drawn linkara without his jacket, he doesn't deserve it!!!! Lol

Just wanted to say nice. :)

I really love art and animation.
One day I want to do this full time, do what I love.

24, Male