Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

The part were tails running gets me! to funny, good art work and animation as well. haha.

Narmak responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback!

ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

Sweet job. I loved how tge dramatic scene with that buff guy haha loved how it was animated to with the intence line work.

Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt

Awesome. animation is pretty sweet the timing and spacing on some scenes made me feel that mhph really cool job, only thing i say is focus on the hands anatomy more they look weird in some scenes like when shrek is garbing the door and reaching his hand out . color is nice to, all and all i enjoyed the animation and the work put into this .

KARMA IS A BEACH KARMA IS A BEACH

Ha ha, this is nice, i like the art style, it kinda reminds me of red minis. good job.

Who Wants to WIN Some CASH? Who Wants to WIN Some CASH?

Cool art style and animation, i liked it nice job, when the man yelled audio spiked a little high. so pretty cool work you did.

Uncle Gwandpa Uncle Gwandpa

Good job killing uncle grandpa, my favorite part. loved the animation for the facial expression. the background color was okay, all and all nice job. :P

Ex-Poser responds:

Yes uncle grandpa's death was the best because I didn't even need to animate him getting shot.

Getting Ripped Getting Ripped

cool art style, animation is nice, the comedy is wired a hit or miss, was a good toon to watch and enjoy, the part were the guy said hydro bang i think he said was bad at saying bang for the audio, was to high pitch and was ell, hard to understand, the backgrounds were cool and the first background had a nice perspective tho you could do higher resolution so it dose not look so pixel like in areas unless you like that, could also try doing painting or more detail on them to give the toon a different feel and such, voice acting works to get the idea, all and all nice job i enjoyed this.

COWOX responds:

neat

Attack on Ogre Attack on Ogre

Yo was awesome, audio is way better from your last toons, jokes were funny well animated, art style was cool to look at, Only thing had me wounder, when you were speaking another language and putting subtitles in, were you just saying gibberish or was that another language?

Narmak responds:

Beginning was in Hindi (simply because I wanted to do an Indian accent), conclusion was Japanese because WHY NOT. People who actually speak those languages are in for a surprise when they decipher what I'm actually saying though :)

Scooby's Bizarre Adventure Scooby's Bizarre Adventure

This is awesome. audio was loud at parts, jeez this was funny super job keep it up.

What Happens In Roadside Attraction What Happens In Roadside Attraction