All 15 art Reviews

Space Demon Space Demon

I like the facial expression, My first impression of this is Yu-Gi-Oh look like a card from the show haha he. This is really cool looking I like the color and the neat looking ng, the speed and shine stuff looks sweet. My criticism here is the right hand, the position looks right just the fingers look small and weird with the 3 fingers coming down. They look pointy when fingers are more round tho she is a demon and could say your art style. Also the chest peace confuses me. Is it leather or armor? Cause if it's metal armor like that it doesn't look plastered and it's so shiny!! Haha problem looking to much into that. And the foot looks weirdly angels cause of the shading and color cause it looks like you can see the bottom of the foot but it's actually facing forward down making a strange optical illusion or something. Hope my critique helped and apology if I came out mean in any way trying to be honest to your work and stuff. Cool work yo yo!!

Glitchop responds:

I will fix those things for sure, I can't thank you enough! It's really hard to see those kind of things after you've already been staring at the piece for hours on end so hearing those kind of things really help me bring my artworks to the next level.

Damarius The Fallen angel with a crooked sword (character design) Damarius The Fallen angel with a crooked sword (character design)

Call him nellaf hehe . Draw a spooky witch or mage hahehehe..he's..

Cannyboy responds:

Mage sounds awesome!

Vivian James sketch Vivian James sketch

Haha,Oh that's a PSP...... I thought it was an hotdog........

Welldoneshellfish responds:

Haha, yeah; this is an old drawing I dumped here. Thanks for the review, sir or ma'am; I'm drawing some new shit to post right now.

Cait Cait

I really like this, the art style is cool nice job

lightrail responds:

Thank you!

O-gucci-maru O-gucci-maru

The angel you drew that and the colors look good, nice job.

Demon girl Demon girl

Love the color and design, the color is awesome, and the animation is splendid

Soldier - Got your Heart 01 Soldier - Got your Heart 01

This is cool, nice job :P tail kinda confuse me like is it curling or a tail? haha sorry for the confused, i find this character super cool.

Robo daki Robo daki

Color and art style is super, nice job, cant tell really if shes laying down on a bed or not

Pixel Girl Jo Pixel Girl Jo

Nice design, good job

KingNaiji responds:

Thanks! She's gone through a bit of a wardrobe change recently, but not much is different.

Magic Me Magic Me

Wow super nice and lovely, color is bright and nice just fun to look at, great job :P