Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

The part were tails running gets me! to funny, good art work and animation as well. haha.

Narmak responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback!

ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

Sweet job. I loved how tge dramatic scene with that buff guy haha loved how it was animated to with the intence line work.

Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt

Awesome. animation is pretty sweet the timing and spacing on some scenes made me feel that mhph really cool job, only thing i say is focus on the hands anatomy more they look weird in some scenes like when shrek is garbing the door and reaching his hand out . color is nice to, all and all i enjoyed the animation and the work put into this .

Welcome to the Show Welcome to the Show

This is a lovely tune, i like the beat, be cool if you have spooky tunes like this, the ending felt hmm, but its pleasant, good job

themaskedmonocle responds:

hey thanks! I'll probably still be messing with it in the future

Chopin Goes to Space Chopin Goes to Space

Wow, super cool, really awesome :P love to hear more of this

Space Demon Space Demon

I like the facial expression, My first impression of this is Yu-Gi-Oh look like a card from the show haha he. This is really cool looking I like the color and the neat looking ng, the speed and shine stuff looks sweet. My criticism here is the right hand, the position looks right just the fingers look small and weird with the 3 fingers coming down. They look pointy when fingers are more round tho she is a demon and could say your art style. Also the chest peace confuses me. Is it leather or armor? Cause if it's metal armor like that it doesn't look plastered and it's so shiny!! Haha problem looking to much into that. And the foot looks weirdly angels cause of the shading and color cause it looks like you can see the bottom of the foot but it's actually facing forward down making a strange optical illusion or something. Hope my critique helped and apology if I came out mean in any way trying to be honest to your work and stuff. Cool work yo yo!!

Glitchop responds:

I will fix those things for sure, I can't thank you enough! It's really hard to see those kind of things after you've already been staring at the piece for hours on end so hearing those kind of things really help me bring my artworks to the next level.

Damarius The Fallen angel with a crooked sword (character design) Damarius The Fallen angel with a crooked sword (character design)

Call him nellaf hehe . Draw a spooky witch or mage hahehehe..he's..

Cannyboy responds:

Mage sounds awesome!

Vivian James sketch Vivian James sketch

Haha,Oh that's a PSP...... I thought it was an hotdog........

Welldoneshellfish responds:

Haha, yeah; this is an old drawing I dumped here. Thanks for the review, sir or ma'am; I'm drawing some new shit to post right now.